- › Extra Large wheel Deflector - Helps the Ranger from getting caught on steps, ladders or in corners so it can keep on cleaning your pool
- › Quick Release Cassette and Diaphragm (inside) - The Ranger features one operational moving part. No gears, wheels or flappers means simple operation and maintenance
- › AG Disc - Allows the Ranger to glide effortlessly along the bottom of your pool, up the sides and around steps, cleaning your whole pool
- › Quiet Operation - Other cleaners make an annoying flapper or hammer noise. The Ranger was built to work quickly, effectively and quietly
- › Suction Cleaner
- › Works in all aboveground pools
- › Connects directly to skimmer
- › Includes 32 ft. of feed hose
No content currently available.
Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. ("Zodiac") warrants all Zodiac® brand products (including those branded as Baracuda®, Jandy®, or Nature2®) to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of retail purchase.